- Discover beautiful Gruyères on a day trip from Geneva
- Visit a chocolate factory and enjoy a cheese tasting
- Wonder the medieval village of Gruyères
- Ride the famous Golden Pass train
- Enjoy the view of the World Heritage site of Lavaux
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory where you'll learn the history of chocolate, how its made and get to taste as much as you like.
Explore the superb little medieval town of Gruyères that looks like it's been conserved in a time capsule and visit the castle that towers majestically over the town, replete with charm and picturesque architecture that will enchant you. In fact, Gruyères has given its name to the area and to the delicious local cheese.
In the afternoon, you'll visit Lavaux, a UNESCO protected sites known for its vineyards where you'll have free time to enjoy the view of the nature and the lake.
- Chocolate factory visit and tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Train ride
- Geneva Bus station ( Place Dorcière) next to the Keytours sign
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
NIGHTWISH, European Tour 2018, le 11 novembre 2018 à l'Aréna de Genève. Portes: 17h30 Concert: 19h00...
I MUVRINI - Luciole TourNon les lucioles n’ont pas disparu. Elles ne disparaitront jamais. Qu’est ce...
FOUDIL KAIBOU - PREND LE POUVOIR au Théâtre de la Madeleine à Genève le 06 avril 2019 à 20h30
Pour cette session: 16 ans révolus Le Royaume du Web, le Festival des Stars du Web, les 28, 29 et 30...
Le Royaume du Web, le Festival des Stars du Web, les 28, 29 et 30 septembre 2018, à Palexpo (Genève)...
Les Productions du Roi Arthur présente « AIMEZ MOI » , de et avec Pierre Palmade le 10 OCTOBRE 2018,...