Take a day trip to explore the mountains of the Bernese Oberland, boarding a bus from Geneva. Between Lakes Thun and Brienz Interlaken you will find many surprises. Overlooked by the famous trio of summits (Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau) this village in the heart of the Alps is full of shops. Enjoy your day to taste the Swiss specialties, the ideal place to eat a Swiss fondue and stroll in the charming streets of this famous village. At the end of the afternoon, board the bus in direction of Geneva and admire the sumptuous Swiss landscapes passing by you.
What to expect
Ask a question
Day trips & excursions
Interlaken day trip from Geneva
Availability: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Duration: 13 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Taste Swiss specialties like the famous fondue
- Stroll through the charming village street
- Admire the majestic Jungfrau
What to expect
- Transportation by bus
- Free time in Interlaken
What's not included
- Cable car
- Mountain trian
- Children aged (4-12): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): reduced
Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Meet your tour at the Geneva Bus Station, next to the Key Tours sign.
What to remember
- Bring warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7.30am
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- Tour does not operate from 1 November to 30 April
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 дні before the activity begins.