Day tour to Dali museum in Figueres and Girona
- Visit the Dali museum on a 2-hour guided tour
- Enjoy a 3 course menu in the Jewish Quarter
- Walk along the Roman walls with views of the city and sites where Game of Thrones was filmed
- Taste a gourmet ice cream by Michellin stared chef, Jordi Roca
Enjoy this fun-filled, 8-hour day tour to Figueres and Girona. On this tour, you will get to know two of the most scenic towns of the Costa Brava. Once you arrive to the Figueres train Station, our local guide will pick you up and lead you directly to the Dali Museum, where you will enjoy a 2-hour visit. This famous museum was designed by Dalí himself upon the ruins of an old municipal theatre.
After the museum visit, you will take a private car to Girona. You will enjoy a 3 course meal in a lovely restaurant with local products such as: samfaina, local cheeses and charcuterie. Walk along the Jewish Quarter also named Call, one of the city's most emblematic areas, consisting of a labyrinth of narrow streets and patios that have continued to maintain their medieval ambience. The Jewish Quarter is one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in the world and clear evidence of the importance of the Jewish culture in Girona.
During the walk you will visit the Cathedral, multiple gardens and some of the spots where Game of Thrones (6th season) was filmed. The experience will end with an innovative dessert designed by one of the chefs of the Michellin star awarded famous restaurant El Celler de Can Roca.
- Local bilingual foodie guide
- Light breakfast
- Admission to the Dali Museum
- Private car transportation between cities
- 3 course lunch with local wine
- Girona walking tour including: Jewish Quarter, Cathedral and Roman Walls
- Gourmet dessert
- Transportation from Barcelona to Figueres and Girona to Barcelona
- Infant (aged 0-2)
17740, Province of Girona, Spain
Look for your local guide in front of the main exit of the Figueres-Vilafant train station.
- Tour operates with 1 to 6 people
- Thursdays at 10.30am
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
Escape the hustle of Barcelona for the day on a full-day trip to Girona. Once you arrive to the Giro...
\\ BACK TO MILLENNIUM // . On March 23, Back To Millennium returns. A tribute to the story that toge...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
★ BRYTIAGO ★ --- MILLENNIUM MADNESS --- · APRIL 6 · . Millennium Madness returns and does it with BR...