Game of Thrones tour in Girona
- Discover the city of Girona through the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones
- Visit the exact places where some of the scenes from the 6th season were filmed
- Hear anecdotes about the series and city along the way
Discover the city of Girona through the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones and visit the exact places where some of the scenes from the 6th season were filmed. See the beautiful Cathedral of Santa Maria and much more.
Admire the Cathedral of Santa María from the outside to see where Marjorie Tirrell was rapped and the Great Sept of Baelor was filmed. Continue to Carrer Josep Cartaña Street and recognize where Arya begs for alms. Next, go to the Monastery of San Pere de Galligants, where the Antigua Library was located. Admire the medieval Plaça de los Jurats, where Arya discovers what happened to his family.
Hear anecdotes about the series and city along the way and look at videos and images on an iPad to compare the real city with its fictional counterpart.
- Guided tour
- Audiovisual material: tablet 12.2"
- Gratuities (optional)
Plaça de la Independència, 13-17, 17001 Girona, Spain
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the statue Defensors de Girona (1808-1809) in Plaça de la Independència.
- This activity is available in Spanish and English
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this activity
- There is public transportation nearby
- Good weather is necessary for this experience to take place. If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or a full refund of the amount paid
- A minimum number of travelers is needed for this activity. If the tour is canceled because the minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or a full refund of the amount paid
- In this activity, there will be a maximum of 15 travelers
- Tuesday and Friday at 5.00pm and Sunday at 10.30am
- The tour doesn't take place from 23 October to 3 November, 25 December and 1 January
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
Serious pampering has a name – thalassotherapy. Developed during the 19th century, this form of hydr...
If you like a spot of angling, this deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic is right up your street. Y...
SATURDAY 18/01 DANNY ROMERO One of the pioneers of urban music in our country with such classics as ...
SATURDAY 2.1 . RAUW ALEJANDRO . One of the most anticipated artists comes to Millennium full of hits...