Celtic Park stadium tour
- Soak up the history of Scotland's famous football club
- Enjoy a 60 minute guided tour of the stadium
Celtic Park is one of the biggest football stadiums in Europe, making it the perfect place to learn all about the colourful history and heritage of Celtic Football Club from its inception in 1888.
Soak up the history, feel the passion and see Celtic Park like never before with a 60 minute guided stadium tour. Take the route of legends from the dressing room down the tunnel, sit in the dugout and take in the atmosphere pitchside.
- Stadium entrance
- Guided tour
Celtic Football Club, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
Left of the main reception in the South stand of the stadium.
- Please note that there is no dressing room access on any of the matchday tours and no tours are available on matchdays with a kick off earlier than 15.00pm
- To experience Celtic, take one of our guided tours which are available from Monday to Friday at 11.00am and 13.30pm (These times also apply on matchdays when there is an evening kick-off)
- Saturday and Sunday non matchdays tours are available at 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 13.00pm, 13.30pm, 14.00pm, 14.30pm, 15.00pm and 15.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday matchdays with a 15.00pm kick-off have tours at 09.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am and 11.00am
- Monday to Friday: 11.00am and 13.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday (non-matchdays): every half hour between 10.00am and 15.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday (matchdays with a 15.00pm kick-off): 09.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am and 11.00am
From Glasgow this Loch Ness tour will travel north, before making a refreshment stop on the shores o...
Once this Loch Lomond tour departs from Glasgow, you will travel via the picturesque Campsie Fells, ...
Leaving Glasgow your Oban tour will head west, crossing the Firth of Clyde, where you will pass Dumb...
Leaving Glasgow, you travel north-east to Stirling, where our first stop is the Wallace Monument; a ...
Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow is located in the heart of Glasgow’s historic Style Mile in the restored, ren...
The tour will start by driving out of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow, and towards Loch Lomond -the...