Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends, our private tour is specifically designed so that you will get to know Gothenburg intimately. You’ll love your 3 hour tour with us. We’ll make sure you see the city highlights, such as the Fish Church and Domkyrkan, but you’ll also get to uncover hidden gems and out-of-the-way places that will make your trip even more memorable. You’ll see Gustav Adolfs Torg, where the city was founded, and some of Gothenburg’s most historic buildings such as Kronhuset and Skansen Kronan. On a private tour your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!To choose a Nova Fairy Tales experience is to discover Gothenburg, not just visit it!
Gothenburg Private Walking Tour
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
What to expect
Condeco, Fredsgatan 14, 411 07 Göteborg, Sweden
Meet your guide at Condeco Café, Fredsgatan 14, 411 07 Göteborg (on Harry Hjörnes Square)
- Departure at 10am or 2pm
Nova Fairy Tales
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.