Gothenburg small-group walking tour
- Get a fascinating insight into the history and life of Gothenburg
- See historic monuments such as the statue of Poseidon on Götaplatsen square
- Explore the quaint neighborhood of Haga
Get an insight into the history of Gothenburg and its monuments on a relaxed and highly personalized small group walking tour. Venture through the city center in a group of no more than 10 people and see landmark attractions such as the indoor fish market of the Feskekôrka ("Fish Church"), so named due to its resemblance to a Gothic church. See other landmarks such as Gustav Adolfs Torg, Domkyrkan and Kronhuset.
Explore the quaint neighborhood of Haga, one of the oldest areas of Gothenburg, where you can see Skansen Kronan.
- Guided tour in a small group of up to 10 participants
- English-speaking tour guide
Norra Hamngatan 18, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden
Meet your guide at the Espresso House in Norra Hamngatan 18.
- Daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Diese Tour bietet Ihnen eine kurze und süße Einführung in Stockholms Altstadt. Während dieser geführ...