Buggy tour in the south of Gran Canaria
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 buggy
- Explore the beautiful island
- See the magnificent scenery of Fataga natural park
- Guaranteed fun
A unique and fun experience to explore this beautiful island. Drive with a buggy through adventurous roads in the south and experience the most impressive landscapes of Fataga Natural Park. The excursion starts heading for Ayagaures’ Valley to the viewpoint “Pedro Gonzales." From there, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Ayagaures Valley with its reservoir and splendid surrounding mountains. Have fun driving over unpaved roads (offroad) to explore the most exciting parts of the island.
- Transfer in and out of San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland and Meloneras - for other areas, a 5€ fee will be charged
- Transfer back to hotel not included for hotels in Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito o Puerto de Mogan
At your hotel in San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland and Meloneras - for other areas, please ask for meeting point
- Car drivers licence required
- Children must be over 1,35 m
Cruising off the coast of the Gran Canaria has always been fun but this boat tour makes it even bett...
Hop aboard the Supercat catamaran and cruise off southern Gran Canaria in search of bottlenose dolph...
Hidden coves and virgin beaches in Gran Canaria remain so because they're hard to reach. And there's...
If you're in search of some retail therapy while you're in Gran Canaria, then this full day shopping...
On this exclusive-to-Gran Canaria Mega Day, you'll get to hang out with the island's most swashbuckl...
This hilarious comedy drag show will have you entertained and amused from start to finish. Upon arri...