Las Palmas hop-on hop-off 24 hour bus pass
- Hop-on and off the bus and choose what you want to visit
- Listen to the commentary to learn about Las Palmas
- Join 2 free walking tours around Las Palmas city centre & the Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
- Free tapa & drink at Casino
Get on our bus, choose what you want to visit and create the perfect tour for you: after exploring the Santa Catalina park, hop on to one of our open-top buses and drive straight to El Corte Inglés, bus stop 2. If you love fashion hop off here: El Corte Inglés is one of Spain's biggest department stores. Hop off at stop 2A to visit the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium and make sure you have your camera at the ready because it's waterfront location makes it picture-perfect!
Enjoy the remarkable sea views and the wind in your hair as you travel towards the Pueblo Canario, a typical Spanish style old town and a great place to enjoy a glass of sangria and some tapas, so make sure you hop off at stop 4. At bus stop 5 you can find the Vegueta Cathedral, a stunning building that is the heart of soul of this city.
After a stroll around the town, you can then hop on again and look out for the Teatro Pérez Galdós. This theatre's stunning architecture makes it quite hard to miss. Sit back and get ready for a relaxing ride along the Santa Catalina Marina all the way to Las Canteras beach, the perfect location to unwind and get stuck into your favourite novel.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Wi-Fi on board
- Tapa and drink at Casino Las Palmas (when you show the brochure)
- Walking guided tour in Vegueta (old town)
- Walking guided tour of Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Audioguide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish and Norwegian
Children (5-15): reduced
Infants (0-4): free
Buses come around every 30 minutes.
You can hop on/off at any of the following stops:
1 Parque Santa Catalina
2 El Corte Inglés
3 Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
4 Paseo de La Cornisa
5 Pueblo Canario
6 Vegueta / Catedral
7 Teatro Pérez Galdós
8 Estación de San Telmo
9 Muelle Deportivo
10 Muelle Sta. Catalina
11 Playa De Las Canteras
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Present your printed or mobile E-ticket at any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops to begin your tour
- Buses come around every 35 minutes
- Every day from 09:35 - 18:00
- Loop: 75 Minutes
- Frequency: 35 Minutes
Vegueta Walking Tour
- At 13:15 from stop 5
- Duration: 60 mins
- From Monday to Saturday
The Excellence catamaran welcomes you for a luxury cruise departing from Pasito Blanco and heading t...
Depart Las Palmas and travel to the north coast of Gran Canaria to explore the stunning valley of Ag...
The tour departs Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and travels towards the middle of the island to see its ...
Come and explore Gran Canaria with the coolest scooter rental at the best-guaranteed price you can f...
The tour focuses on the city of Santa Cruz, located northeast of the island, between the Anaga Massi...
Despite being the smallest municipality of the archipelago, its population density makes Puerto de l...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide, a World Heritage ...
Spend a day cruising along Tenerife's magnificent southwestern coast aboard the Shogun, an authentic...
Do not skip your scooter rental in Tenerife at the best prices and enjoy one of the most adventurous...
Let us take you to visit places where you can taste the Canaries with its fabulous foods and wines. ...