Old town segway tour in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Lose yourself in the historical streets of the old town
- See the historical buildings of city
- Visit the local market of Vegueta, like the locals
The participants will receive a safety and briefly training before the tour, which allowed them to gain confidence with the segway.
The tour will head on to the Santa Catalina Park and will continue on the oceanside biketrack passing the beach of Alcavarenas and the yacht harbour. The tour will continue till the old town, where you will have a break. Then, you will continue on our way back on the biketrack to the starting point of the tour.
There will be some stops during the tour to allowed participants to make pictures. The activity leader will take pictures of the participants, only on request.
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Calle Gomera, 7, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
SEGWAY LPA office
- Minimum wight 45 (100lb) Maximum Weight 125 kg (260 lb)
- Use comfortable shoes
- It's not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel the tour if he considers that a participant is not able to control the basic standards of the segway after the training
- The tour can be re-scheduled in case of adverse weather conditions (rain and haze)
- Group size: max. 6 people
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Sundays and bank holidays at 10.00am and 11:00am
Dr Doolittle eat your heart out – Palmitos Park has more birds, fish and creatures than you could ev...
Lago Taurito is a waterpark with a difference – it uses saltwater. And it's more than just as waterp...
Hidden coves and virgin beaches in Gran Canaria remain so because they're hard to reach. And there's...
An ideal way to spend a day sailing the glittering seas. If you're searching for some time out, then...
As the sun tucks away behind the horizon, you'll toast to Gran Canaria's spectacular landscape on th...
Whitewashed mountain villages, volcanic craters and primeval landscapes are just some of the sights ...