Old town segway tour in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Lose yourself in the historical streets of the old town
- See the historical buildings of city
- Visit the local market of Vegueta, like the locals
The participants will receive a safety and briefly training before the tour, which allowed them to gain confidence with the segway.
The tour will head on to the Santa Catalina Park and will continue on the oceanside biketrack passing the beach of Alcavarenas and the yacht harbour. The tour will continue till the old town, where you will have a break. Then, you will continue on our way back on the biketrack to the starting point of the tour.
There will be some stops during the tour to allowed participants to make pictures. The activity leader will take pictures of the participants, only on request.
- Activity leader/instructor
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Calle Gomera, 7, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
SEGWAY LPA office
- Minimum wight 45 (100lb) Maximum Weight 125 kg (260 lb)
- Use comfortable shoes
- It's not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel the tour if he considers that a participant is not able to control the basic standards of the segway after the training
- The tour can be re-scheduled in case of adverse weather conditions (rain and haze)
- Group size: max. 6 people
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Sundays and bank holidays at 10.00am and 11:00 pm
This tour is the most original way to discover the most dynamic and cosmoplitan city of the Canary I...
The Roque Nublo is one of the most impressive places on Gran Canaria, it makes the landscape somethi...
Come and explore Gran Canaria with the coolest scooter rental at the best-guaranteed price you can f...
Viernes 28 de Sept. en Goya Social Club Line Up: Sparrow & Barbossa, Georgeous, Kyodai 00:30H - 01:3...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Depart Las Palmas and travel to the north coast of Gran Canaria to explore the stunning valley of Ag...