Segway tour in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Experience the local life in Santa Catalina Park
- Discover the quiet squares of the harbour area
- Enjoy the boat and ship activities in Las Palmas marine and the harbor
This tour is the most original way to discover the most dynamic and cosmoplitan city of the Canary Islands, the capital of Gran Canaria: Las Palmas. Participants will recieve 10-15 minutes of safety and briefly training, before the tour. The tour will start after the training and the activity leader will accompany the participant during the whole tour.
There will be some short stops on the tour to allowed the participants to take pictures. The activity leaders can take picture of the partcipants on request with the company's tablte and will sent them directly after the tour by email.
- Activity leader/host
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
Calle Gomera, 7, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
SEGWAY LPA office
- Wear casual dress and comfortable shoes
- Maximun of 6 persons per booking
- It's not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- Minimum weight 45 kg (100 lb) - Maximum weight 125 kg (260 lb)
- From Monday to Saturday, from 10.00am till 7.00pm
- Sundays from 10.00am to 1.00pm
Dr Doolittle eat your heart out – Palmitos Park has more birds, fish and creatures than you could ev...
Lago Taurito is a waterpark with a difference – it uses saltwater. And it's more than just as waterp...
Hidden coves and virgin beaches in Gran Canaria remain so because they're hard to reach. And there's...
An ideal way to spend a day sailing the glittering seas. If you're searching for some time out, then...
As the sun tucks away behind the horizon, you'll toast to Gran Canaria's spectacular landscape on th...
Whitewashed mountain villages, volcanic craters and primeval landscapes are just some of the sights ...