Segway tour in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Experience the local life in Santa Catalina Park
- Discover the quiet squares of the harbour area
- Enjoy the boat and ship activities in Las Palmas marine and the harbor
This tour is the most original way to discover the most dynamic and cosmoplitan city of the Canary Islands, the capital of Gran Canaria: Las Palmas. Participants will recieve 10-15 minutes of safety and briefly training, before the tour. The tour will start after the training and the activity leader will accompany the participant during the whole tour.
There will be some short stops on the tour to allowed the participants to take pictures. The activity leaders can take picture of the partcipants on request with the company's tablte and will sent them directly after the tour by email.
- Activity leader/host
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
Calle Gomera, 7, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
SEGWAY LPA office
- Wear casual dress and comfortable shoes
- Maximun of 6 persons per booking
- It's not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- Minimum weight 45 kg (100 lb) - Maximum weight 125 kg (260 lb)
- From Monday to Saturday, from 10.00am till 7.00pm
- Sundays from 10.00am to 1.00pm
Cruising off the coast of the Gran Canaria has always been fun but this boat tour makes it even bett...
It's up, up and away over Gran Canaria's impressive landscape. You'll get a true bird's-eye view on ...
Hop aboard the Supercat catamaran and cruise off southern Gran Canaria in search of bottlenose dolph...
Hidden coves and virgin beaches in Gran Canaria remain so because they're hard to reach. And there's...
An ideal way to spend a day sailing the glittering seas. If you're searching for some time out, then...
If you're in search of some retail therapy while you're in Gran Canaria, then this full day shopping...