- Admire the most important monument of Muslim Spain with skip-the-line tickets
- Discover the myths and legends of this breathtaking site with an expert official guide
- Enjoy strolling around the fragrant gardens of the Generalife summer residence
- Learn about the Moorish past of the country
Granada’s Alhambra Palace is famous for its unmatched beauty, stunning views and vast gardens replete with fountains and flower arrangements which will take your breath away. On this 3 hour Alhambra tour, step back into Spain and Granada’s Muslim past whilst exploring the palace and its gardens, with skip the line entry tickets and alongside an expert professional guide ensuring that you will have priority and be one of the first to enter the grounds.
You will start by exploring the palace and fortress, which in its golden age acted as its own citadel housing the King of Granada and hundreds of family members, guards and servants and was the last bastion of the Moorish peoples in medieval Spain. Explore the glorious grounds, with the inside featuring fine examples of Muslim architecture and decoration still impressive to this day. Sitting on top of a hill, Alhambra also gives you the chance to take the perfect photos out over the city and surrounding regions, or just admire the breathtaking views as you work through the historic complex.
The tour will then visit the gardens of El Generalife - El Generalife itself is a villa which acted as the private retreat of the muslim kings, which has become famous for it’s ornamental gardens, which combine a distinctive architecture with a range of water features, allotments and plant and floral arrangements. Your guide will explain the significance of the different features of the gardens, as well as a deeper look at the region’s history, before you finish the tour and have the chance to explore further according to your own interests.
- Alhambra gardens skip-the-line ticket
- Expert Licensed bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Walking tour around the Alhambra compound
- Generalife Palace access
- Alcazaba access
- Carlos V Palace access
- Nasrid Palaces ticket
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-6 years old: reduced
Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009, close to the Alhambra Mural map
- Wear proper walking shoes
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
- According to the Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, the time of your visit may vary, up until the last moment. No refunds will be made in the event of cancellations due to such a change of schedule
- Daily at 9.00am
- Blackout dates: 16 November, 25 December, 1 January
- Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before the starting time
No need to wait when you can skip the line to discover the most popular monument in Spain. Your walk...
A guided tour through the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you had never seen before. ...
- MIMMA15 Move freely through of the hot, warm and cold baths, recreating the original structure of ...
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since the medieval times. The historical centre is the perfec...
Descubre la historia de la Colina del Mauror lugar donde se ubicaba uno de los distritos penitenciar...
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Este recorrido te ofrece la oportunidad de pasear durante la noche por los barrios históricos de Gra...