Christians monuments of Granada guided tour
- Discover the main Christians monuments of Granada
- Admire the Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance
- Appreciate the Monastery of La Cartuja, an amazing example of Baroque architecture
Discover the main Christians monuments of Granada on this guided tour, starting with the Monastery of La Cartuja.
The Monastery of La Cartuja, which once housed Carthusian monks, it´s an amazing example of Baroque architecture, with its Doric arches, ornate decoration, and intricate sculpture and carvings. Built on the grounds of a beautiful Arab farm, few places in Granada manage to surprise the visitor this much.
You will continue this amazing tour visiting the Cathedral of the Incarnation, an impressive church where Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical art are mixed.
Finally, you will enter to the Royal Chapel. This temple stands as a symbol of the restoration of the Granada church, showing the great wealth of its artistic heritage.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a refreshment accompanied by one of the most famous tapas of this city.
- Entrance fees: Cathedral, Royal Chapel and Monastery of La Cartuja
- Official guide
- Refreshment with tapa
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
The guide will be waiting at Plaza de Mariana Pineda, next to the taxis stop
- Please confirm the language directly with your local operator after booking. You'll find the contact details on the voucher
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- From Thursday to Tuesday at 9.30am
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...
Discover one of the most characteristic and traditional neighborhoods of Granada and visit its most ...