Guided historical tour of Granada: from the Muslims to the Christian era
- Admire the monumental parts of the city
- Discover the cultural richness of Granada
- Learn about the transformation from the Islamic period to the Christian period
- Expert guide
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since the medieval times. The historical centre is the perfect example of how a city, its architecture and its streets have changed over the years. This historical tour of Granada will explain how this beautiful city transformed from the Islamic period to the Christian period.
Our expert guide will be the perfect company to explain all of the history and the secrets that this amazing city has to tell.
This tour will show you one of the most monumental parts of the city such as the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, the Madrasah (the first city hall of Granada), the Corral del Carbón and the City Hall.
- Walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
Plaza del Carmen, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Plaza del Carmen (in front of the main entrance to the City Hall)
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...
Los lugares de visita obligada para cualquier viajero interesado en la ciudad. ¡Un tour imprescindib...