Guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife in small groups
- Visit the Alhambra in groups of up to 10 people
- The guide will accompany you throughout the tour
- Avoid long queues and unnecessary waiting
- The Alhambra and Generalife Management Board requires each visitor's full name and ID or passport number. This information is essential when purchasing the ticket
The Alhambra, in Granada, is the most visited monument in Spain and a must for anyone who travels to the city. And if you have an official guide to accompany you throughout the tour, in a small group, to discover the mysteries, legends and secret locations of the Alhambra, then the experience is perfect.
This tour will allow you to visit the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife, the Alcazaba, the Palace of Carlos V, and the Mosque's Bath House.
The tour is in groups of up to 10 people.
- Entry into the Alhambra and Generalife with a maximum group size of 10 people
- Official guide
- Audio system
- Babies aged 0-2
- Children aged 3-11
Paseo del Generalife 1F
In the Alhambra's access pavilion, next to the ticket office. Look for a white umbrella with the NHUE logo. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour
- The tour guide has your ticket and will give it to you before starting the visit. You just have to print out the voucher that you will receive by email and show it to the guide when you get to the meeting point.
- Cancellations received 7 days before the date selected for the tour will receive a full refund. On the contrary, no refund will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
- The tour is not recommended for people who need a wheelchair. Access is made through a different place than the main group, and there are many areas you cannot visit.
- Every day
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...