90-minute harbor tour with live commentary in German and English with possible Hop-On Hop-Off
- See Hamburgs favorites including the habour, Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Hop off along the tour to visit your favorite attractions
- Listen to live commentary in English and German from your guide
If you want to combine the maritime flair of Hamburg with culture, the hop-on hop-off boat tour is a perfect opportunity. A 90-minute boat ride takes you through the port of Hamburg, along the Speicherstadt and HafenCity.
Starting daily from the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, the route covers all the tourist sights. Hop on and off as many times as you like to see the attractions on land. Like the emigrant museum BallinStadt, the Miniatur Wunderland, the harbour museum, the HafenCity, the Speicherstadt and the Hamburg Dungeon. Onboard you can listen to the informative live commentaries in German and English.
- Landungsbrücken Bridge 10
- Elbinsel - Wilhelmsburg
- Maritime Museum - HafenCity
- Traditional harbour
- Speicherstadt - Wunderland - Dungeon
- Cap San Diego
- Landungsbrücken 10
- Hop-on hop-off boat tour
- Live commentary in English and German
- Beverages (can be purchased on board)
Child (7-15 years): reduced
St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken 10, 20359 Hamburg
Boarding is at the ticket office of Maritime Circle Line, St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 10
- In extreme weather conditions, fog or ice, tours can be cancelled for safety reasons
- Bicycles, wheelchairs or other bulky objects cannot be taken onboard
From 3 November 2019 to 5 May 2020
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10.55am, 12.55pm, 2.55pm
From 06 April 2020 to 1 November 2020
- Daily at 10.55am, 12.55pm, 2.55pm
- The harbour museum is closed on Tuesdays
Enjoy the unique maritime flair and colorful crowds at the Port of Hamburg on this 2-hour cruise of ...
One of the top sights in Hamburg takes you through 600 years of dark Hamburg history. Legends of byg...
Experience Hamburg and save money. With the Hamburg CARD you benefit from special discounts at over ...
Discover the latest tourist attraction in Hamburg during a one-hour guided tour on the Plaza of the ...
Get ready to dive into the past of the area in front of the former Hamburg rampart. You will discove...
Hamburg is renowned for the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the world‘s largest model railway, the ...
Visit Hamburg's highlights with an all-inclusive sightseeing pass and travel for free by metro, bus,...
Entdecken Sie das berüchtigte Rotlichtviertel Hamburgs bei Nacht. Ihr Stadtführer versorgt Sie mit u...
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District! Learn about its history and receive current informatio...
Entdecken Sie den Super-Gin: Ob mit Zitrone oder Gurke, Tonic oder Ginger Ale – Gin schmeckt einfach...