- Discover the new landmark of Hamburg
- Learn many background details about Speicherstadt and Hafencity
- Enjoy the 360° panoramic view over Hamburg
Experience a guided tour to Hamburg's new landmark, the Elbphilharmonie. The tour begins at the Baumwall underground station, from where you walk to the Elbphilharmonie and admire the architectural highlights of the facade. Take the impressive "Tube" (the longest and only curved escalator in Europe) and admire the view of the harbour from the 6th floor.
On the 8th floor you can learn more about the history of the complex and why it was so expensive in the end. Your guide will tell you more about the music that is now played in the concert halls. You will end your tour with a spectacular 360-degree view over Hamburg.
- Guided visit
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Visit to the concert halls
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-17): reduced
- Disabled persons: reduced
- Seniors: reduced
Baumwall 5-7A, 20459 Hamburg, Deutschland
Please be at the meeting point Baumwall underground station, at the elevators downstairs, 15 minutes prior to the departure of the tour
- Please note that it is not possible to visit the concert halls
- The tour runs rain or shine - please dress accordingly
- Tour in English: Every day at 5.00pm
- Tour in German: Daily at 11.30am, 2.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm, 7.30pm and 10.00pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour Line A brings you to the main attractions of Hamburg: Drive thro...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...