This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sitting) an e-roller, which makes everything comfortable for almost anyone.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in the Sandtorhafen, and the Elbphilharmonie
- The Port of Hamburg with the St. Pauli Piers
- The Cap San Diego and the Rickmer Rickmers
- Even Germany's northernmost vineyard, above the St. Pauli Piers on the Stintfang, with an incredible view
- The old Elbpark and the old Mister Bismarck, monument of the first German C hancellor, thehighest of its kind in the world
- Along the Elbpromenade towards HafenCity the tour finishes at the Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.