Morning pick-up at your hotel with a private vehicle and your tour guide. Dropping by first at the Temple of Literature, the first of Hanoi university with traditional Vietnamese architecture. Then have a unique experience of Hanoi train street which one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam. Continue to St. Joseph’s Cathedral, a late 19th-century Gothic Revivial style and follow your guide to Huc bridge, a red wooden arch bridge located in the heart of Hoan Kiem Lake connecting to Ngoc Son Temple. During on tour, stop by a secret instagrammable cafe before seeing an outstanding Tran Quoc Pagoda which known as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi. Finish your tour with a visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important historical attraction then return transfer to your hotel stay.
Full-day Hanoi Instagram private tour
- Be treated like a VIP on tour
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first of Hanoi's university
- Hanoi train street, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam
- Tran Quoc Pagoda, known as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with air-conditioned
- Lunch (Vietnamese food)
- A coffee or similar priced beverage at a secret Instagrammable cafe
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Refreshing towel
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children (age 3-9)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi city center.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring your own sunscreen, camera are recommended
- Pick-up starts at 09.00am