Leave the hectic city vibes of Hanoi behind and discover the peaceful and gorgeous northern villages of Nam Dinh. Go on a half-day adventure with a local guide who will give you all the knowledge you need for this area. Take a scenic bike ride through the Vietnamese countryside, visit a local market and an artist’s home. You'll also get to see a mini water puppet show, and enjoy a cooking demonstration before enjoying a tasty local dish.
Northern Villages of Nam Dinh half-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Admire the skilled craftspeople of Vietnam’s Red River Delta and visit the home of a local artist
- Get a hands-on lesson in making a water puppet and enjoy a mini water puppet show
- Enjoy a bike ride through the beautiful Vietnamese countryside
- See a cooking demonstration of a traditional dish you’ll then get to enjoy in a pretty garden setting
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return transfers
- All entrance fees
- Lunch and cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink
- 1 snack
- Water refills, finger food, or tropical fruit at a local market
- Bike rental and helmet.
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please meet at the front entrance of Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
What to remember
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and water
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Don't forget your camera!
- Tour starts at 7.30 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.