Full day city tour of Havana starting from Habana hotels
- Visit the to Old Havana, declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Explore the historic center on a walking tour and visit the plazas, forts and emblematic buildings
Pick up at Havana Hotels from 09:00 hours. Visit to Old Havana, declared by UNESCO Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Walking tour in the historic center, visiting its plazas, forts and buildings built by the Spaniards between the 16th and 19th centuries, with opportunities for the purchase of handicrafts; Visit in transit to La Bodeguita del Medio and main streets and avenues of Old Havana. Stop at the Capitol. Lunch in a local restaurant, including one national beverage. Visit the Maikel Herrera gallery. After that tour with panoramic view of the University of Havana and stop in the Plaza de la Revolucion with time for photos. Return to the Hotels. Guide service in Spanish.
- Lunch in a local restaurant, including one national beverage
- Visit the Maikel Herrera gallery
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Other foods and beverage during the tour
- Visit to other museums not mentioned in the description
During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address and information for the pick-up service to be arranged
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays
- Pick up service at 09:00 hours.
Music lovers are in for a treat – this is a chance to experience the authentic Cuban rhythms of the ...
The Tropicana is to Havana what the Moulin Rouge is to Paris so for some classic Cuban cabaret, this...
Ever since the world's eyes were opened to Cuba's musical vault with Buena Vista Social Club, the is...
From castles to cabaret, this trip takes you from Havana's oldest landmarks to one of its most famou...
If you thought Varadero was the business, wait till you sail by catamaran to Cayo Blanco. This luxur...
The Viñales Valley is Cuba's prime ‘tobacco country' – but to highlight this aspect is to do a disse...