- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
The Old Town of Tallinn is so charming and medieval that you will feel as if you have stepped back in time – to an age of cobblestone alleyways, colourful architecture and a labyrinth of small boutique stores selling everything from antiques to kitsch souvenirs.
Enjoy a cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia by comfortable ferry. On the ferry you can relax in a range of cafés, restaurants and bars.
Upon arrival, your guide will greet you at Tallinn harbour. During the city tour you will see the main city square and the Tallinn town Hall, houses of guilds from Middle Ages, towers, Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and Kadriog Park, Toompea Castle and much more. Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on the Baltic Sea, retains its walled, cobble stoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. The Old Town, dating back to the 15th century, is Estonia’s only UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
You will be picked up from one of the designated pick-up points in Helsinki city center. After the booking confirmation, please contact your local tour provider. Contact details are provided on your voucher.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Timetable of the Day:
- 8.00am: Pick-up from your hotel in Helsinki city center
- 9.00am: Ferry departure from harbor
- 11.15am: Arrival to Tallinn port
- 11.15am-5.30pm: 3-hour guided Tallinn city tour and 3 hours free time
- 5.30pm: Transfer to the ferry terminal
- 6.30pm: Ferry departs from Tallinn
- 9.00pm: Arrival to Helsinki and return to designated drop-off points
- Note: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, the tour can start at 8.30am and finish at 9.30pm
Este tour panorámico en autobús por Helsinki te permitirá ver lo mejor de la capital finlandesa, com...
Con tu Helsinki Card, podrás disfrutar de un gran número de privilegios que te ayudarán a descubrir ...
Este tour en barco por Helsinki te llevará a conocer la espectacular costa y los magníficos lugares ...
Disfrute de un recorrido de medio día por la antigua ciudad de madera de Porvoo. Vea sus pintorescos...
El recorrido comienza después de ser recogido del puerto. Su guía le informará sobre Helsinki y su h...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...