- See all of Helsinki's major sites in one tour
- Enjoy a ride through the charming historical city center
- Audio guide in ten languages included
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital including the historic center, City Hall, Parliament, Finlandia Hall and the Opera House. You will also stop at the famous Temppeliaukio Church (rock church) or the Sibelius Monument. Your tour ends near Esplanade Park so you can continue your adventure with some new knowledge in your pocket.
Audio headsets provide commentary in ten different languages to ensure sure that you don't miss a thing while touring this beautiful city.
- 90-minute panoramic bus tour of Helsinki
- Audio headsets with commentary in ten languages
- Air conditioned vehicles
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
- Please present your voucher (electronic or printed copy) on the day of your tour at the departure point in Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu
- Commentary available in Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese (Mandarin)
- 2 May - 3 September:
- Daily: 11.00am and 1.00pm
- 1 January - 1 May and 4 September - 31 December:
- Daily: 11.00am
- Friday and Saturday: also at 1.00pm
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
The tour begins after you are picked up from harbor. Your guide will tell you about Helsinki and its...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...