- See all of Helsinki's must-see sights with a local expert guide
- Enjoy some free time on your own in the city
- Arrive back at the port with plenty of time before the cruise departs
During your Helsinki panoramic city tour shore excursion, you'll have the chance to explore Finland's gorgeous capital with a local expert guide. See all of the city's top sites such as the Presidential Palace, City Hall, Uspenski Cathedral (Eastern Orthodox Church), Market Square, Finlandia Hall, Opera House and Parliament buildings.
You will also see the Senate Square located in the oldest part of the center, where you will enjoy the view of the Helsinki Cathedral, Government Palace, Sederholm House and the University of Helsinki. The Sibelius Monument dedicated to the famous Finnish composer and Temppeliaukio Church are also some of the tour's highlights.
You will finish your tour at Market Square, where it is possible to buy local handicrafts, taste Finnish reindeer meat or “munkkipossu” doughnuts. If you want to spend more time in Helsinki, you may stay in the city and make your way back to the port either by tram or taxi. Please note that transfer is not refunded if you choose to come back to the ship on your own.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Three-hour panoramic city tour by bus
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- No pickup is offered for hotel guests. If you are staying at a hotel you must make your own way to the tour meeting point at the cruise port. Detailed instructions will be sent to you after booking
- Your meeting points are located right outside of the cruise port gates
- Private tour operators are not allowed to enter cruise port area in that destination, therefore you need to WALK OUT from the port area. Your guide is waiting you outside the gate
- International cruise ships dock in South Harbour, Katajanokka, West Harbour and Hernesaari
- Note that the distance between the ship and the gates varies in different ports in Helsinki:
- Hernesaari port = 656 feet/200 metres
- West Harbour = 820 feet/250 metres
- Katajanokka = 328 feet/100 meters
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please be punctual. Out of consideration for the others, the guide and driver will wait only 10-15 minutes after the scheduled departure time to begin the tour.
- Please look for sign ULKOTOURS and simply check in with the manager.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum number of passengers is 32
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. If you are arriving by a small cruise ship, there is a very little possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour is NOT recommended for ferry passengers because debarkation times with ferries is very unpredictable. It might take 15 minutes or as long as 1,5 hrs
- At the time of booking cruise passengers must provide the cruise ship name and lead passenger name
- Your tour starts 45 minutes after ship docks (or if other time is specified by your tour operator)
- The meeting point is located OUTSIDE the cruise harbor gate and your guide is not allowed to walk inside the port
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
The tour begins after you are picked up from harbor. Your guide will tell you about Helsinki and its...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...