The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. The expert guide will take you to the best suburban area in Helsinki to enjoy some fishing. You will find plenty of spectacular fishing spots right along the seaside and you will get to catch different species like perch, grayling, trout and salmon. During the tour you will be provided with fishing equipment as well as tips on how to catch the fish. And once the fishing is done a Finnish BBQ with salmon will be waiting for you as the final part of the tour.
Excursions & day trips
Seaside fishing and BBQ with salmon
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn from the skills and guidance of a local expert
- Connect with Helsinki's nature in this fun fishing experience
- Enjoy a nice Finnish BBQ once the tour is done
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Helsinki city center
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Fishing equipment
- Wild fishing license
- Campfire BBQ Salmon
- Children (5-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-4): Free
Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. Arrangements for pick up can be done after booking confirmation.
What to remember
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Every day at 10.00am
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.