Shore Excursion: best of Helsinki and Porvoo town tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour of Helsinki and experience the city's atmosphere
- See the delightful village of Porvoo with its peaceful environment and ancient manors
- Travel in a comfortable bus and enjoy the views
Seize this wonderful sightseeing opportunity with roundtrip transfer from the sea port and cover as many Helsinki major highlights as possible in 6 hours, including the Uspenski Cathedral, Market Square, Sibelius Monument and many others. After that get ready to plunge into a magnificent atmosphere of town Porvoo, where you will have a chance to try delicious Finnish chocolate.
The tour meeting point is located outside the main port gate, where your guide will be waiting for you at the appointed time. Check-in for the tour, board the bus and set off for the center of the city. Your guide will introduce the city and some major landmarks to you, such as: the Presidential Palace, the Uspenski Cathedral, City Hall, Parliament House the Sibelius Monument which is dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius and the Lutheran Temppeliaukio Church (known as well as 'Rock Church').
Among other places of interest are Finlandia Hall and the Opera House, both famous venues where different cultural events take place. The bright Market Square will appeal to you with its abundance of souvenirs and food products.
When the Helsinki tour is over, you may have a rest in the bus and enjoy your trip to the little but charming town of Porvoo. On your arrival in this fairytale like place, you will start a walking tour in the Old Town which foundation dates back to the 14th century. Porvoo Cathedral which belongs to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland will astonish you with its long history. You are free to make purchases - buy souvenirs, try the best Finnish chocolate and get acquainted with folk art. The charming village of Porvoo will let you escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the peaceful environment. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to the ship.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pick-up and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- 3-hour panoramic Helsinki city tour by bus
- 3-hour Porvoo village tour including roundtrip transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- No pickup is offered for hotel guests. If you are staying at a hotel you must make your own way to the tour meeting point at the cruise port. Detailed instructions will be sent to you after booking
Ärtholmsstranden 9, 00150 Helsingfors, Finland
Meet your guide outside the cruise harbor gate, your guide is not allowed to access inside the port. Please look for sign ULKOTOURS and simply check in with the manager.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum number of passengers is 32
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Small amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (Not wheelchair accessible)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. If you are arriving by a small cruise ship, there is a small possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour is not recommended for ferry passengers because debarkation times with ferries is very unpredictable
- Tour operates on various dates, please check calendar for details
- Tour starts 30 minutes after ship docks (or if other time is specified by your tour operator)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- The tour starting time and tour availability depends on the port schedule. Please check emails for important information concerning your tour
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience ...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...