Explore the oldest Game Reserve in Africa. Famous for saving the White Rhino, its scenic beauty, and abundance of wildlife,Hluhluwe/imfolozi Park is a “must see” destination on any visit to South Africa.Professional guides will entertain you in purpose built open safari vehicles in the search for lions,elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard, as well as all the other animals, birds and natural wonders that are to be found in abundance in this magnificent game reserve.
Hluhluwe Umfolozi 3 hour game drive
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park, famous for its highly successful white rhino conservation program
- Encounter the diverse wildlife, including the ‘Big Five’
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Memorial Gate, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve, P453, Nomcondo, South Africa
- Meet your guide at Memorial Gate, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve approximately 10 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Meet your guide approximately 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time at Memorial Gate
- Remember to bring a warm jacket
- No age restriction, however no child seats available on the vehicles
- Every day at 6:00am and at 3:00pm
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.