Got a spare day in Ho Chi Minh City up your sleeve? Well then fill it up with this full-day tour that will allow you to see the major highlights of the city! Explore museums, monuments such as the Saigon Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, and a gorgeous temple as well as the typical everyday mayhem that gives this awesome metropolis its unique charm. Get ready for an unforgettable urban adventure!
History & heritage tours
Ho Chi Minh city discovery tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Check out all the major Ho Chi Minh City sights in a nutshell!
- See war relics at the War Remnants Museum
- Experience authentic local life in Ho Chi Minh City as you explore ancient pagodas and beautiful colonial architecture!
- Feast on a delicious and traditional local lunch of Pho
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees at War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Local "Pho" lunch (noodle soup),
- Local tea
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Please meet at the front entrance of the Saigon Opera House, Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St).
What to remember
- Please wear loose, lightweight, long clothing
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Tour begins at 8.30 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.