Ho Chi Minh street food tour by motorbike
- Explore the true Saigon by motorbike
- Taste all the good and indigenous foods of Saigon
- Let your guide show you the best places for eating
This tour will take you around the city by motorbike driven by your guide and driver.
You will be served with a 3 meals including the following local street foods:
- Noodles: Pho, Gumbo noodles, Crab pate noodles, Slow cooked beef noodles, rare deer noodles
- Hot pot: Goat, Goby fish, gumbo, Crab, Beef
- Barbecue: Pork breast, Goby fish, prawn, squid, Octopus, Clam, Sparerib
- Processing snails: Fried with butter, Roasted with salt and peppers, Sauteed with spinach, grilled with cheese
- Specialties: Vietnamese pancakes, Spring roll, fried spring roll, sweet soup
- Drinks: herbal tea, sugar cane juice, coconut juice
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Saigon street food
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Children ages 5-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-4: free
You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel with a motorbike. Please contact your tour operator to confirm the time and place for the pick up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Daily every hour
Start the tour with a boat trip to Cam Kim Village. You will head to the Family Temple and discover ...
Lang Toi (My Village) is a delicate merge of tradition and innovation, where poetic beauty of Northe...
You will start walking from the General Post Office, an icon of Saigon, and Notre Dame Cathedral, bu...
With so many things to see and do on the island of Phu Quoc, this highlights tour is just the ticket...
Phu Quoc may be the ultimate in tropical relaxation – but there are even more virginal islands a sce...
There's no greater pampering in Phu Quoc than a mud bath and spa treatment on a tropical beach. This...