Central and Sheung Wan local experience walking tour
- Walk along rows of colonial buildings and futuristic infrastructures
- Share the stories of elderly stallholders at the oldest open-air bazaar in Hong Kong
- Witness Chinese folk religious beliefs in a place of worship
- Ride a tram to the Sheung Wan neighborhood
- Pass by hip boutiques, artisanal bakeries, and Chinese temples and trades
The name makes it clear - Central lies at the frenetic heart of Hong Kong, and it’s an unmissable part of any visitor’s trip to the city. Under an electric backdrop of gleaming skyscrapers and mighty colonial buildings, we’ll talk about what defines Hong Kong.
A short "ding ding" tram ride away lie the quainter charms of Sheung Wan, a historic and increasingly trendy neighbourhood. Expect to find here hip boutiques and artisanal bakers standing cheek-by-jowl with atmospheric Chinese temples and traditional Chinese trades. Along the way, we’ll lavish you with local stories that could get even a Hong Konger amused and surprised.
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Transfer services
- Dress code: modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of shoes
- What to bring: bottled water, hat or cap, umbrella
- Operates Wednesdays at 9.30am
- Days and times are subject to change, please refer to the calendar
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Sink your teeth into Hong Kong's enchanting local cuisine on a whirlwind street food tour. Hop betwe...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...