COMBO: Peak Tram (Return) with Sky Terrace 428 Admission + Ngong Ping 360 (Crystal, Return, Anytime)
- Have a single or return ride on the Peak Tram Experience a 360-degree view of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428Embark on a cable car ride in a crystal-type cabin and get panoramic views of the South China Sea
Enjoy panoramic views from Tung Chung town centre to Ngong Ping on Lantau Island. A 5.7-kilometre route that gives you a 25-minute ride with breathtaking vistas of the South China Sea.
- Admission fee
- The cable car operations are subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and scheduled maintenance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360's official website (http://www.np360.com.hk/en) for closure dates before your visit.
- Proof of ID might be requested to receive the service of Ngong Ping 360.
- Ngong Ping 360 tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- Ngong Ping 360 ticket is not valid for Hong Kong residents.
Peak Tram operating hours :
- Mondays to Sundays and public holidays: - 07:00 to midnight from
- Frequency: Departs every 10 to 15 minutes.
Sky Terrace 428 opening hours :
- Weekdays - 10:00 to 23:00 from Mondays to Fridays
- Weekends and Public Holidays - 08:00 to 23:00
Ngong Ping Cable Car opening hours:
- Weekdays - 10:00 to 18:00
- Weekends and Public Holidays - 09:00 to 18:30
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Experience another side of Asia's vibrant metropolis on a half-day urban excursion into the local he...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...