Crystal Bus sightseeing and dining Tour
- Experience riding in a double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience
- Visit over 20 attractions of Hong Kong with a commentary in five languages
- Enjoy a Michelin awarded dim sum set meal on the bus
- Crystal Bus has luxurious and fashionable interior and exterior designs with dining tables and comfortable sofas
- Choose from a lunch or dinner option
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience. The ticket of a tour includes a Michelin awarded Cantonese dim sum set meal. The tour lasts for more than 2 hours and takes you to
visit over 20 famous attractions in Hong Kong with a commentary on scenic spots in five languages broadcast throughout the tour. You may enjoy authentic cuisine while witnessing the beauty of Hong Kong’s streetscapes, which gives you a brand-new experience in Hong Kong.
Michelin awarded dim sum set meal:
- Steamed shrimp dumplings and Siu Mai
- Turnip cake, spring rolls
- Barbecued pork bun
- Mini-sized sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf (included in lunch tour)
- Sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf (included in dinner tour)
- Dessert - mango custard rolls
- 1 drink
- Bus Tickets
- Bottled water
- Main Course
- Personal expenses
- Same price for adults and children; an infant aged under 2 and not occupying a seat does not need to buy a ticket
- Please note that seats will be arranged in accordance with the actual situation, there is a chance you might sit separately with your group
- Food served on bus contains shrimp and shrimp products; peanuts and its product; pork. Individuals who are allergic to the listed food or in religious conscience please be noted
- Dress code: Modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of shoes
Lunch Tour Route
Dinner Tour Route
Night Drink Tour Route
- Lunch tour at 3.00pm
- Dinner tour at 7.00pm
Explore Lantau Island at your own pace with this Tai-O Pass. First experience the Ngong Ping cable c...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...
Ocean Park is Hong Kong's must-visit oceanarium, animal and amusement park. Get a glimpse of the gre...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many ...
The name makes it clear - Central lies at the frenetic heart of Hong Kong, and it’s an unmissable pa...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...
Sink your teeth into Hong Kong's enchanting local cuisine on a whirlwind street food tour. Hop betwe...
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...