Hong Kong half day tour with a Local: Customise your own visit
- Spend half a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see See Hong Kong's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore a neighbourhood or two of your choice or to visit the most famous sights, discovering hidden local gems nearby so you can see the city through the eyes of the locals.
Immerse yourself in a local neighbourhood, discovering places that match your interests or head to Hong Kong Island and see the iconic sights and discover a few hidden gems.
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way to get an authentic insight into local life in Hong Kong.
Your host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know you'll love.
Within 24 hours after booking you will receive with a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your answers you'll be assigned a like-minded local who will create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in an area of the city, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won't find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- GuideEnglish speaking guideChinese speaking guide
- Bus TicketsTaxi feesServices chargeAdmission feePersonal expensesTipsTrain ticketsLunchDinnerBottled waterFood tasting samplesBreakfastMineral water & soft drinksLocal street foodCoffee
• Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
• Kindly expect an email after the booking confirmation where you can indicate your desired meeting place and time
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Experience another side of Asia's vibrant metropolis on a half-day urban excursion into the local he...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...