Kowloon local experience night tour
- Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits
- Enjoy a local dinner
- Soak in the sights and sounds at Temple Street market and see the stars in an authentic singing parlor
- Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before you cap off the night with more local food delights
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Kowloon heartlands of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan are at their buzzing, idiosyncratic best as night falls. Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits.
Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market and sashay into an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town in between enjoying a very local dinner. You’ll also get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before we cap off the night with more local food delights.
- Finger food or snacks
- English speaking guide
- Live entertainment
- Children (6-12): reduced
Yau Ma Tei Hong Kong
Meet your guide Yau Ma Tei MTR Station Exit B (inside the station).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your start time
- Dress code: modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of shoes
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7.00pm
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
Experience another side of Asia's vibrant metropolis on a half-day urban excursion into the local he...
Sink your teeth into Hong Kong's enchanting local cuisine on a whirlwind street food tour. Hop betwe...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...