In this 6-hour cruise, you will make three stops to go snorkeling and enjoy the underwater world in Hurghada. On-board, there's also an open buffet where you can have lunch or simply to get snacks and drinks. If you're lucky, you might also be able to watch dolphins dance around and swim around the waters, so keep an eye on them.
Cruises and boat tours
Classic cruise in Hurghada
Language: English , Italian , French , Arabic , German
Availability: Wednesday, Saturday and Monday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy watching dolphins dance around and swim around the waters
- Have an open buffet where you can have lunch or simply to get snacks and drinks
- Snorkel at three stops to enjoy the underwater world in Hurghada
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-6): free admission
First Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
The entrance of Hurghada Marina.
What to remember
- Please wear a casual outfit, bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, bottles of water
- It's not advised to wear jewelry during the trip
- Wednesday, Saturday, and Monday at 7.30am
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.