Proceed on a shopping experience in the colorful bazaars of Hyderabad, especially jewelry and accessories. The city is often called the International jewelry Bazaar as long back, traders from faraway lands came here to barter for precious stones. The patronage and lavish lifestyles of the Nizams attracted craftsmen from different disciplines, and jewelry making soon became a focal point of trade. Today, visit Lad Bazaar around Charminar and witness dazzling Hyderabadi lacquered bangles, moulded out of pure lac. These are studded with glittering gem-like colorful glass pieces. Hyderabad is also called the ‘City of Pearls’, and naturally some of the best of pearl ornaments can be found here. These include bracelets, chand bali (moon-shaped earrings, chokers and waist belts) and saath larh (seven strands of pearl set with precious stones). Finally, after feasting your eyes upon these temptations, it will be time to head back.
Bazaars shopping tour in Hyderabad
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the colorful shopping scene in Hyderabad especially jewelry and accessories
- Enjoy leisurely strolling to explore shops in Bazaars
- Accompanied by an experienced and friendly guided tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad. You will be asked to provide your hotel pickup detail upon booking. Please contact the local operator as the contact number included in the voucher at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
What to remember
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge
- The maximum number of participants in each booking is 7
- It's advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested along-with sunglasses, scarves, cap or hat and water bottle
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.