Spend a serene evening today, enjoying a bit of boating on the placid waters of the Hussain Sagar Lake. Connecting Hyderabad with Secunderabad, it is one of the largest artificial lakes in Asia and was made during Quli Qutub Shah’s rule during 1562 AD. It’s a blissful experience to take in the spectacular views of the surroundings, while cruising this heart shaped lake. A humongous monolithic statue of Lord Buddha stands on a platform, right in the middle of the lake. Hussain Sagar is surrounded by quite a few other popular sightseeing attractions. These include Lumbini Park, Snow World, Birla Mandir, Tomb of Saidani Maa Sahebaa, NTR Gardens and Sanjeevaiah Park to name a few. It goes without saying that boating on this lake also offers lots of wonderful photography opportunities.
Excursions & day trips
Evening boat ride at Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy relaxing evening boat ride in Hussain Sagar lake
- Admire the views of Lumpini Park, and other sightseeing attractions around the lake
- Find the 16-metre statue of Buddha right in the middle of the lake
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat ride
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad. You will be asked to provide your hotel name and address for pick-up service at the time of booking. The contact number of the tour operator is included in the voucher.
What to remember
- The maximum number of travelers to participate this tour is 7
- Children ages 0-5 years old are free of charge
- It's advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested along-with sunglasses, scarves, cap or hat, water bottle
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.