Today, you will visit two highly popular attractions in Hyderabad. Start with the legendary Golconda Fort. Stop by the Indo-Persian mosque in the premises before ascending the fort. On the way up, see mosques, stepwells, and other interesting structures. The fort’s architecture is a beautiful blend of Persian and Telegu influences. Besides the aesthetics, this fort also has the distinction of being one of the most impregnable military strongholds and witnessed many battles. After touring the fort, head to the Qutb Shahi Tombs. As the name suggests, this is final resting place of the mighty Qutb Shahi rulers. These are amongst Hyderabad’s oldest monuments and the architecture of the tombs is a fine blend of Persian, Pathani and Hindu styles. The premises also have stepwells. Besides taking in the incredible sights here, you will learn some interesting historical facts about the Qutb Shahi dynasty.
Excursions & day trips
Golconda Fort and Qutb Shahi Tombs half-day tour in Hyderabad
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visit Golconda Fort and the Qutb Shahi Tombs, the famous attractions in Hyderabad
- See the fine-mixed of Persian and others architecture
- Learn the history of each site from the informative guided tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up only from hotels within a diameter of 10 Kms from Hotel The Park Hyderabad. You will be asked to provide your hotel name and address for pick-up service at the time of booking. The contact number of the tour operator is included in the voucher.
What to remember
- The maximum number of travelers to participate this tour is 7
- Children ages 0-5 years old are free of charge
- It's advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd
- This tour requires walking and climbing stairs so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested along-with sunglasses, scarves, cap or hat, water bottle
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.