Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck with the Gundolf Family
- Experience 50 years of great traditional entertainment
- Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe
- Enjoy Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as “yodelling”
- To make in a special evening: book also the delicious tyrolean dinner
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck? The Gundolf family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck since 1967 already, and for many people this family is the musical ambassadors representing Innsbruck and Tyrolean Music around the world. Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”. The Gundolf family is entertaining the national and international audience on a daily basis and it would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of the shows during your visit to the city of Innsbruck.
Optional you can also book a dinner at 7pm to eat before the show or at 8.30pm to enjoy the show while having a typical delicious meal.
- Tyrolean herb cream soup
- Wiener pork schnitzel with potatoes and salad
- Apple strudel with cream
- 1 drink is included (beer, wine OR softdrink)
- Dinner (only if chosen while booking)
- Transfer service from the hotel to the location
- Dinner (if not chosen while booking)
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years): reduced prices
Reichenauerstrasse 151, 6020 Innsbruck, AUSTRIA
The event hall is located at the river Inn next to the Youth Hostel at the Sandwirt Restaurant, Reichenauerstrasse 151, 6020 Innsbruck
- The event hall is accessible with a wheelchair, but the toilettes are downstairs and there is no elevator
- It is not allowed to take pictures/videos during the programme
- The show takes place daily from April to October
- The show starts at 8:30pm until 10:00pm
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
What could be nicer on a quiet, sunny day than a trip to the zoo with the family, your partner or ev...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...