Tour of Loch Ness and surrounding landscapes with whisky tasting
- Enjoy a tasting tour of a whisky distillery
- Visit the beautiful sleepy fishing village of Cromarty
- Do some dolphin spotting on the Moray Firth
- See the world famous Loch Ness
The tour will depart from Inverness, and you will make our way to the little village of Drumnadrochit which lies close to the banks of the mysterious Loch Ness. Learn more about the loch and its famous resident from your fascinating driver-guide. As you journey along the banks of the loch, you can listen to the stories and anecdotes relative to the history of this stunning region.
Your next stop will be the town of Beauly. The name derives from the French, Beau Lieu (meaning beautiful place), and it was named by the monks who built a priory here in the 13th Century. As you continue your journey to Muir of Ord, you will have the chance to visit the Glen Ord Malt Whisky Distillery for a behind-the-scenes tour, followed by a whisky tasting. Next, you'll have time to visit the sleepy fishing village of Cromarty. Here you'll feel like you've stepped into the past as you explore its quaint fishermen's cottages, crow-stepped houses and grand sandstone mansions. This beautiful town was the major port for the North of Scotland and it has retained much of its history thanks to careful conservation work.
From Cromarty you'll travel through spectacular scenery to Rosemarkie and Fortrose. These picturesque villages are separated by Chanonry Point which sticks out into the Moray Firth. The Moray Firth is home to a community of some 130 bottlenose dolphins, and Chanonry Point is a popular vantage point from which these amazing mammals can be spotted.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Food and beverages
- Children aged 3-15 years
- Adults over 60 years
- Students (with ID)
Inverness Bus Station
Inverness IV1 1L
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- Daily from 9th April to 14th October
- Departs from meeting point at 09.15am (check in 09.00am)
- Return to meeting point around 04.00pm
Your journey will start as you leave Inverness over the Kessock Bridge, allowing you to experience s...
As you leave Inverness, you will journey north and head across the beautiful Black Isle to the Croma...
Your trip to the beautiful Applecross Peninsula starts with a drive across the scenic Black Isle. Yo...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
See the sights of London from the river and a visit to Madame Tussauds
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
On this 2 hour, half day or full day tour led by a passionate local guide, you will discover the bes...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Your day of adventure starts as you travel out of Edinburgh, driving past the historic city of Stirl...