Hawaii Island grand circle tour
- Explore the gorgeous nature of the Big Island
- Visit Kilauea, the world’s most active volcano and its surroundings at Volcanoes National park
- Sink your toes into Punaluu black sand beach, visit the orchid nursery, and more
On this tour, experience all the wonders and excitement of the Big Island. Travel on a comfortable motor coach or minibus and see the landscapes from lush tropical rain forests to the rim of the awesome Kilauea caldera. You will embark on a scenic 260-mile journey around the most geologically diverse island in the Hawaiian chain. Scenery changes here every few miles from lush rain forests to barren black lava fields to snow capped peaks. Enjoy the fantastic views from a comfortable, luxury minibus.
Drive through the town of Kailua-Kona that was the home of the kings in the ancient times. Continue past coffee farms, macadamia nut farms, historic Kealakekua Bay, and the Punaluu Black Sand Beach. See some unforgettable natural wonders along the way, such as Kilauea, the worlds most active volcano at Volcanoes National Park, volcanic steam bluffs and experience a walk inside the Thurston Lava Tube. Enjoy the route along Crater Rim Drive to see Kilauea Iki Crater, the Volcano House Observatory, and Jagger Volcano Museum.
You can have lunch on your own at the Volcano House buffet or coffee shop. After leaving the park, visit the Akatsuka orchid and anthurium nursery in Hilo and the Big Island Candy Factory. On your way back, drive along the scenic Hamakua Coast and through the Parker Ranch lands in Waimea.
- Hotel pick-up from consolidated Big Island hotel locations
- Hawaii State sales tax
- Volcanoes National Park admission fee
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher.
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 6.00am
- On Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day the Akatsuka orchid and anthurium nursery will be closed, and the lunch stop will be at the Volcano Golf and Country Club instead of the Lava Rock Cafe
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
Experience a journey through history from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of t...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...