Oahu day-trip with Pearl Harbor from Big Island
- Visit the Arizona Memorial and learn more about the Pearl Harbor attack
- See Honolulu on a city tour and drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Enjoy airfare and transportation included
Experience a journey through history from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. During this Oahu tour you will ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial, see artifacts of the attack at the Visitor Center and experience the top attractions on Oahu.
Skip the long lines to Pearl Harbor, drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery and enjoy a Honolulu city tour. This memorable, informative tour will leave you with a deeper insight into these pieces of American history. Spend time in Pearl Harbor visitor center browsing through informative displays, see an excellent video of the attack and learn more about the events that shaped American history. You can grab a bite to eat and relax in the area. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial by crossing Pearl Harbor on a US Navy launch ship. You can read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on December 7, 1941. Next, enjoy a one-hour guided tour of USS Battleship Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy. In all, you’ll spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor experience a Honolulu city tour and drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery. This scenic drive, will allow you to discover the cemetery’s meticulously landscaped acres. See the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II. You will also get to visit other popular Hawaiian sites on this tour, including the impressive Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the 18 foot tall statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Round trip flights with Hawaiian Airlines
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
- Children age of 2: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
This tour departs from Kona Airport. You will meet your airport representative at 6.15am. To confirm your time of departure please call the tour operator. Instructions are provided on the voucher.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 24 hours after booking to confirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date do not operate
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- All passengers must present government issued photo identification for airline check-in. Passengers denied boarding due to lack of identification will be fully charged
- Every day
- Check in at 6.15am
- Approximate return at 8.10pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
On this tour, experience all the wonders and excitement of the Big Island. Travel on a comfortable m...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...