Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour through Istanbul including free activities
- Have magnificent views of the city from an open-top bus
- Experience a wonderful mix of cultures
- Enjoy all the highlights of Istanbul on two routes in 1 or 2 days
- Get moreover free additional activities
With of , Big Bus Tours Istanbul is the perfect introduction to a city that strides two continents - Europe and Asia. This carefully designed tour takes you to the major landmarks and historic sights on both continents, while your personal recorded commentary explains the history and culture of this beautiful city.
From the moment the bus departs you will experience a real mix of culture where east meets west. Tour highlights include the journey from Europe to Asia across the Bosporus Bridge, the Blue Mosque, Dolmabahce Palace, Galata Tower and much more. Don't forget your camera to help capture some memorable moments. The hop-on, hop-off facility enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure. Choose between two options:
This 1-Day-Ticket will be valid for 1 day, from the moment you start to use it till the same time on the following day during the operation hours of the busses, including both routes (Red Route – Istanbul City Tour and Blue Route – Golden Horn Tour).
This 2-Day-Ticket will be valid for 48 hours, from the moment you start to use it til the same time on the next following day during the operation hours of the busses, including both routes (Red Route – Istanbul City Tour and Blue Route – Golden Horn Tour), as well as a free Miniatuk ticket.
You must redeem your voucher at stop number 1/20 in Sultanahmet Square.
The audioguides are available in French, German, Italian, Arabic, Spanish, English, Russian and Turkish.
- Hop-on, Hop-off on two different routes for 1 day (Classic Ticket) or 2 days (Premium Ticket)
- Miniaturk ticket (only for Premium Ticket holder)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Commentary in 8 Languages
- English & Arabic newspaper
- Big Bus App, Map & Headphones
- Children (5-15 years): reduced
- Children (0-4 years): free
Binbirdirek Mh., Sultan Ahmet Parkı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Tours start in Sultanahmet Square between Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia next to the main road. Customers can also start their tour from any of the stops on the itinerary but they must redeem their voucher in Sultanahmet Square at stop number 1 / 20
- A complete circuit takes approximately 2 hours for the Red Route and 1 hour 15 minutes for the Blue Route. Ther lengths may extend due to traffic density. Please allow extra time if you plan to hop-on, hop-off
- Red Route: The City Tour is the perfect introduction to Istanbul city center, taking you to a number of the city’s most popular attractions in both Europe and Asia. it also journeys across the famous Bosporus Bridge
- Stops on the Red Route: Sultanahmet Square - Galata Bridge - Tophane - Port -.Dolmabahçe -.Naval Museum - Beylerbeyi Palace - W Hotel (Akaretler) -Taksim Square - Hard Rock Cafe - Egyptian Spice Bazaar
- Blue Route: Along the route you can use the hop-on hop-off facility to explore Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sohpia, and the old great wall of Constantinople, Aynalıkavak Palace and a 4th century Roman Aqueduct. There is also a cable car, a miniature town, a Dolphinarium, the Rahmi Koc Museum and the Egyptian Spice Bazaar to discover.
- Stops on the Blue Route: Sultanahmet Square -.Galata Bridge - Patriarchate - Cable Car - Dolphinarium -.Miniatürk - Rahmi Koç Museum - Egyptian-Spice Bazaar
May - September 2017:
- First departure 09:15
- Last departure 16:45 from Sultanahmet Square
- Frequency 30min
October – April 2018:
- First departure 09:45
- Last departure 16:15 from Sultanahmet Square
- Frequency 30min
In addition to our regular red tour service we also have a special morning Taksim Square departures at 09:15 and 09:45
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...