- Cruise to Princes' Islands
- Tour the island with horse-drawn carriages
- Enjoy a lovely lunch at a fish restaurant
Live a unique experience when visiting Istanbul. Don't miss this full day tour (operates all year round) with an exlusive cruise in the Marmara Sea to the Princes' Islands by boat.
Stop at Büyükada (meaning “big island”), the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes.
Since motorized vehicles are fobidden you'll get the chance to tour the island by horse-drawn carriages before you enjoy a delicious lunch at a fish restaurant.
From the boat you'll also have the opportunity to take a picture of Topkapi Palace, Leander's Tower and Üsküdar.
In the evening you'll get back to your hotel.
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel (only from central located hotels)
- Professional tour guide for the duration of the tour (English / French / Spanish / German & Italian)
- Cruise to the Princes' Islands
- Lunch at fish restaurant
- Children policy: 0-2 years free; reduction for children aged 3-7 years.
- Pick up from your hotel (only centrally located ones).
- The tour requires minimum 2 participants.
- Tour starts daily at 9:00 AM.
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...