Istanbul to Princess Islands Cruise - Full Day Tour
- Cruise to Princes' Islands
- Tour the island with horse-drawn carriages
- Enjoy a lovely lunch at a fish restaurant
Live a unique experience when visiting Istanbul. Don't miss this full day tour (operates all year round) with an exlusive cruise in the Marmara Sea to the Princes' Islands by boat.
Stop at Büyükada (meaning “big island”), the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes.
Since motorized vehicles are fobidden you'll get the chance to tour the island by horse-drawn carriages before you enjoy a delicious lunch at a fish restaurant.
From the boat you'll also have the opportunity to take a picture of Topkapi Palace, Leander's Tower and Üsküdar.
In the evening you'll get back to your hotel.
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel (only from central located hotels)
- Professional tour guide for the duration of the tour (English / French / Spanish / German & Italian)
- Cruise to the Princes' Islands
- Lunch at fish restaurant
- Children policy: 0-2 years free; reduction for children aged 3-7 years.
- Pick up from your hotel (only centrally located ones).
- The tour requires minimum 2 participants.
- Tour starts daily at 9:00 AM.
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
If you prefer the exclusivity and privacy of discovering Istanbul on your own, you may enjoy a half ...
Cruise on a private boat to see the Bosphorus, one of the most beautiful sights in the world and exp...
Marvel at the majestic architecture of the Hagia Sophia as you’re guided through its beautiful inter...
This great night will begin from your hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel around 19.00, the...