Izmir Shore Excursion: day trip to Ephesus and Hou
- Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, the best-preserved classical city in the eastern Mediterranean!
- Take a guided tour and discover the Temples of Artemis
- Enjoy a traditional lunch during your outing
Drive to the birthplace of Homer and discover Ephesus, known as one of the twelve cities of the Ionian League during the classical Greek period. Ephesus was also one of the “Seven Churches of Anatolia (Asia)” cited in the Book of Revelation. Visit the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Agora, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Double Church, Arcadian Way, Gate of Magnesia and much more! Enjoy lunch at Selçuk and visit Isabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art remaining from Anatolian Beyliks. Explore also the Temple of Artemis, one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.”
- Cruise port pickup and drop off
- Museum entrance fees
- Transport by air-Conditioned coach
- English speaking licensed guide
- V.A.Tax (18%)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children 3-7 years of age: reduced
Izmir cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Every day at 8.30am
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
Cruise on a private boat to see the Bosphorus, one of the most beautiful sights in the world and exp...
Marvel at the majestic architecture of the Hagia Sophia as you’re guided through its beautiful inter...
An entertaining artistic cultural dance show that combines traditional turkish dances with belly dan...