Winter in the Tetons is a magical time to explore and view its wildlife. Animals come down from the high mountains to seek winter refuge in the valley floor giving us the perfect opportunity to photograph elk, bison, moose, wolves, bighorn sheep, mule deer, coyotes, trumpeter swans, bald eagles, and more. Our sunset tour takes place after lunch, in order to let you enjoy the stunning sunset colours. Your knowledgeable guide will take you on a tour of the wildlife hotspots, starting in the National Elk Refuge. Here, you have a chance to see bighorn sheep scaling snowy cliffs, possibly even up-close as they cross your path, and thousands of elk wintering in a herd. The journey continues through Grand Teton National Park at our favourite photograph and animal viewing locations, so bring your camera!
Winter & Spring Wildlife Sunset Safari
Availability: December through early April
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Join the evening safari and photograph the colour painted valley of the Teton National Park
- Visit the wildlife hotspots
- Spend the evening with a fun and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy locally made snacks and lunch
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A fun and knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up\drop off
- Locally made snacks and lunch
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars, and field books
What's not included
- Park entrance fee
Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Hotel pick-up and drop off is included. All tours must depart out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Due to park regulations, we are unable to pick up clients within Yellowstone National Park.
What to remember
- a private tour (rent the whole van: it can accommodate to 8 people)
- single tickets
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations
- Pick-Up Time: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Pick up times will vary based on your hotel’s location
- Two person minimum for tour to depart.
- Vans can accommodate up to 8 people. If your party is larger than 8 people, please book an additional van
- Due to park regulations we are unable to pick up clients within Yellowstone National Park
- Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures is an authorized permittee of the National Park Service
- December through early April, every day
- Pick-Up time will be between 12:00 – 12:30 a.m. (based on location)
Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.