Jaipur Village Jeep safari
- Hop into a jeep good for up to groups of 4, with an English-speaking guide
- Participate in agricultural sessions with the farmers and get a glimpse of their daily lives
- Enjoy the challenging drive through the villages and mountains of Jaipur and explore the countryside
The best way to truly get knowledge about the life and culture of a location is to spend time with its locals and experience life in their shoes. This tour of rural Jaipur takes you to discover the daily lives of its villagers. From your hotel, you’ll be brought to the farm of Amer where you’ll meet the group and enjoy refreshments. Once in Amer, your journey will take you through the villages where you’ll see the farmers and get the chance to understand their everyday lives. You’ll be able to see the local, traditional homes of Jaipur and see the local economy as it flows through village life. You’ll then be able to learn directly from the farmers with agricultural sessions. You’ll be able to chat with the locals, and even play traditional games like Gulli Danda and Satoliya. In Chaupal, you’ll meet and talk with the villagers and learn about their ups and downs - how life goes on in the village - before you head through more towns and see the mountainside. You’ll be brought back to your hotel with greater knowledge of local culture in these beautiful farming towns.
- Transportation by Jeep
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tea and snacks
- Lunch and drinks
- Reduced: Children 5-12 years of age
- Free: Children under 5 years of age
- Minimum of two people required per booking
- You will be asked to give your hotel name/address during check-out for pick-up
Every day at 8.00am
This 4-hour walking tour with an English speaking local will take you to the most significant cultur...
The city which was once the capital of royalty is now the capital city of Rajasthan. The very struct...
Explore the rich food culture of Jaipur with this fun three-hour food tour of the city! Learn about ...
This four-hour tour takes you on an exploration of the architecture, history, and cultural significa...
Cruise the backwaters of the Chapora River by traditional Goan houseboat for an authentic snapshot o...
If you haven't seen the Taj Mahal, you haven't really seen India. And although it's on the opposite ...