Enjoy countless delightful moments wandering through the streets and bazaars of Jaipur. A travel photography expert will accompany you to explain the different nuances that go into clicking that perfect picture. You will gain loads of practical tips and detailed knowledge of the art of photography, especially if you are learning the ropes of photography. You will also gain cultural inputs through the lens of a camera while witnessing the local way of life. There will be plenty of opportunities for interacting with the locals as you will go deep into the bustling local markets and other thriving neighborhoods of Jaipur. In short, Jaipur offers a treasure trove of photography opportunities. This is not all! You will also sample delectable snacks and tea during the tour.
Excursions & day trips
Photography tour in Jaipur
Availability: Daily twice - morning & evening option to choose from
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Enjoy gaining the practical tips knowledge of the art of photography and cultural of Jaipur through the lens of camera
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Savour local gourmet products with an included tasting
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (12-17 Years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottle, a cap, sunglasses,and camera
- It's advisable to bring a scarf to cover your head when we step inside some of the religious places.
- It's also advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.