Begin your awesome full-day tour with a trip to Jakarta's old town and China town, with the assistance of a local English speaking guide. This tour will give you the chance to experience Jakarta's unique local vibes, with its rich history, traditional colonial architecture, and ancient temples such as the Dharma Bhakti Temple (considered to be the oldest temple in Jakarta). Take a stroll around the bustling traditional market and walk along Jalan Kemenangan Raya to Santa de Fatima Catholic church in Jakarta’s Chinatown. Before heading back to your hotel, you will also get to have lunch at a local restaurant.
Trails of China Town exploration tour
- Explore the enchanting old town of Jakarta
- Take a stroll around Jakarta's China Town
- Have a delicious meal at a local restaurant
- Fully AC vehicle
- English Guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water refills
- Any expenses not mentioned in the program
- Child (2-11): Reduced
- Infant (0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel in Jakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Jakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour has a minimum of 2 adults
- To support sustainable tourism, we suggest that guests bring their own water bottle
- Pick-up starts from 8.00 am