Get ready to explore the coastline of Jávea in an active and fun way. In this experience, you'll enjoy a 2.5-hour kayak tour to discover Portixol Island with an expert guide. Your adventure will begin in La Barraca beach, where after a brief training you'll depart to discover the southern coast until reaching the Falzia viewpoint. Once arrived, get ready to stop and splash in crystal-clear waters to enjoy some snorkeling and an appetizer before returning back to the starting point.
Portixol Island kayak tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the rock formations of Jávea
- Kayak along Portixol Island with an expert guide
- Enjoy snorkeling in natural pools
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2.5-hour tour
- Snorkeling masks
Carrer de la Barraca, 70, la Mar Blava, Spain
What to remember
- Please confirm your language desired directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity requires a minimum age of 8
- The maximum number of people per group is 12
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Turismo Activo Montgó
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.